8.07.2014

floral organza


Forever 21 top, Oasap skirt, Steve Madden shoes

How gorgeous is this skirt??!! I think this skirt is a perfect summer skirt! It's floral patterned and sheer with a cute mini underneath! Because the skirt's design is quite intricate, I went with an embellished top in order to really make the outfit something special. I hope it worked out...!

My internship ended! After spending weeks at an accounting office, I'm finally done! Besides getting numerous papercuts and typing until my fingers fell off, I did learn a lot about the office environment. Hopefully, I could help out when tax season comes haha! For those who are wondering, I would love to work in the finance (possibly as a finance consultant)/econ/marketing industry. Yet, my dream job is still to be able to work in the fashion industry (fashion marketing, here I come!). Speaking about my future, I'm really delving myself into college applications and essay writing. Great way to spend my summer I know... I just need to hang in there until January and then I'm done with college apps since all the deadlines are due then!!! But don't worry, since I'm not really stressed out about college decisions. I know planning out my future and all is important and  receiving higher education is definitely a stepping stone in achieving a promising future, but I'll just be grateful if I just get accepted by one college/university! But as always, I'll just try my best and we'll see! Boring you aren't I?! Got it; wrapping it up right now! Thanks for reading everyone! 

11 comments :

  1. So adorable! I love that headpiece you're wearing.
    I'm glad you enjoyed your internship. Finance isn't for everyone!


    Katie | www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I'm going through the college process right now and it's so time consuming!
    Super frustrating as well, but I'm sure it'll all pay off(:
    that skirt is lovely btw!
    hope you can stop by sometime(:

    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful skirt <3 i love your style :)

    flowercrepess.blogspot.com
    tasha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute outfit! goodluck with college applications :)

    thea,
    daintyworldofscience.blosgpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt and the top is gorgeous as well! ALl the best with your college applications :)

    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh the hair clip is gorgeous <3
    I've been following u on lookbook for a while. LOVE YOUR STYLE

    itsfreshion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amelia, I am totally carried away by this outfit. You look so glam in this black and white lace outfit. It’s a great outfit you can wear day or night. I’m going to mirror this outfit tomorrow with my sandals from Dirty Laundry. Thank you for your inspiration!
    http://www.chineselaundry.com/dirty-laundry/charisma-952

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,
    You have a really nice Blog. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back :)

    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete