7.24.2014

carried away

top ~ thrifted, skirt c/o Oasap, hat c/o Oasap


A hat is a definite accessory for the summertime. Although my wool-blend hat from Oasap is mainly a fall essential, I see no fault in wearing it in July. When you live in LA, you could never avoid the sun! Anyways, since my top and hat are both pretty simple, I decided that this embellished skirt would add the perfect amount of bedazzle! Also, the detail on the skirt's waistband really accentuates my non-existent waist!

Oh today was a pretty interesting day! Had my blood drawn to fill 2 tubes! I'm not afraid of blood or the pain of getting shots, but needles just give my a panic attack! How did I ever survive all my vaccination shots?!! 

7 comments :

  1. This is an amazing outfit! It's very simple but still so aesthetically pleasing. You always look so good in hats! (or even without it) Your outfits are always so pretty, whenever I visit your blog, I spend like fifteen minutes just scrolling through the photos. Hope you're having a good summer though! And I don't blame you for fearing needles - I mean, who doesn't? xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely hat <3
    flowercrepess.blogspot.com

    tasha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt + hat! sucha cute outfit :)

    thea,
    daintyworldofscience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit! Love the bow in the back of your top. I might pair a similar outfit like this with my pink Dirty Laundry sandals for a pop of color.
    http://www.chineselaundry.com/products2.cfm/ID/3796/c/dirty-laundry-viewall/attr1/7280

    ReplyDelete