2.01.2014

cutout daisies


Pinafore - Asos, Jacket - Topshop, Top c/o Rose Wholesale, Heels - Steve Madden

Had finals last week, so didn't really have a chance to update. But now that it's a new semester, my workload isn't crazy yet and I (finally) have some free time (: Oh I can't believe January's ending soon; winter is coming to a close (even though LA never experiences winter). One great thing about living in SoCal is that my wardrobe never changes (season wise); I still wear tops and shorts in January haha. 

Anyways, to celebrate the ending of wintertime, I decided to wear this cute floral cutout top from Rose Wholesale! This top reminds me of the flowers and fresh air you experience during Spring. Besides the intricate flower cutouts, the puffy shoulders of this top makes it even more unique. Paired the top with a gorgeous leather pinafore and a camo jacket (:

Also, the winner to the Chicnova giveaway is..............: SZASZAX
Congratulations! Chicnova and I will contact you shortly!

13 comments :

  1. This outfit is amazing, and probably my favorite! I literally exclaimed 'wow!' in front of my laptop when I first saw it. I love everyting about it, the top and its little cutouts, the leather pinafore (I have a thing for dungarees and skirts, and a pinafore is just perfect, especially when it's made of leather), and the camo jacket. It's just mere perfect and I have no words to express how much I adore it xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good lovely:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! Followed you on GFC. Hope you can follow back! x

    Love,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about your outfit is perfect! The black, white, and gold color combo is so on point (:

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never think of pairing these things together! Love it!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! :)

    http://rachelofficial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos, that pinafore is just gorgeous! Sort of tough but girly at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photos! Awesome necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome pics :) cool nice oufit
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/white-walls.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your style... ur so young only 16 & your style is amazingly impeccable... wud u like to follow each other, if u like my blog too... chk it out..

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice outfit! i love your necklace!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adore it :))

    Let me know if you wanna follow, I'm fashion and beauty blogger from Slovenia.

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete